Invisalign is a great alternative to traditional braces. Check out our article for more information on these clear aligners.
6 Facts About Invisalign
- It's a clear invisable appliance
- It allows your teeth to move slowly, while wearing an aligner for 20-22 hours per day
- No restrictions of food/drinks when the aligner is removed for meals
- You must change your aligner trays every 2 weeks
- Attachments are bonded to your teeth, and removed at the completion of treatment
- You are required to wear or have a fixed retainer placed after treatment to hold teeth in position
If you or one of your family members would like to know more about Invisalign, please contact our dental practice today!
Written by Olivia Johnston, Dental Assistant